Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just Another Day...

Well, life is going pretty good. I am still busy as can be and rarely get a chance to sit down and relax. I'm pretty much busy as can be from 6 am until 7 pm most of the days. It is really tiring sometimes but I know it will all be worth it in the end. My daughter and step son turned 1 and 6 last month. I can't believe how big they are getting. For Halloween, we went to the mall with Taylor (the 1 year old) and took her trick-r-treating to all the different stores. Everyone just melted when they saw how adorable she was. She is the most gorgeous little baby in the whole world. Grandma (my mom) came with us as well and enjoyed seeing her granddaughter in the lady bug costume. I guess that's about it for now. Life is still crazy hectic but I'm still loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment