Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eating @ Ardie's...

Eating at Ardies Restaurant is a delicious treat. I have been eating at my grandmother's restaurant for as long as I can remember. They have the best food there that is why I continue to go back as much as I can afford to. For example, when I was a kid, we would go eat there every single Friday for their famous "Friday night fish fry." I enjoyed it to the max. Since my family owns the business it’s always nice to be able to see how everyone is doing when I would go eat at the restaurant as well. They have so many good things to eat. I can remember this one I went on a 3 month binge for their Smoked Turkey Melt. Then another time, for about the same time as the last, I would order the Classic Reuben every time. Eating at the restaurant has given me many full bellies of delicious food and good times to go along with the good food.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Ardies is a good family place. My grandparents go there every week on sunday. So I have been there a lot. Probably been going there for about 9 years or more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've only eaten at ardies once or twice..but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete