Monday, September 6, 2010

Parking Around Western....

Driving around campus every day before class can be a long and hectic process. To arrive to class on time, a student living off campus, such as me, must plan for an aggravating search for a place to park their car. I can remember one day I searched for a parking spot for twenty minutes while driving around countless blocks with no luck of finding a spot and ended up parking in a tenants only parking. Even though Western’s parking passes are a little expensive for me and probably many students, it may be worth it to not have to worry about being late to class. Besides for their not being many parking spots, every two hours, students have to go move their cars in order to avoid getting a parking ticket. If it wouldn’t take too long and hold up even more spots to park, I wish Western would build a parking ramp. That way I and many would not have to wake up in the morning before class and wonder where am I going to park today. As you can see, finding a parking spot at Western Technical College is one annoying and difficult task to accomplish.

Revised 9-9-10

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, parking at wtc is horrible, on Thursdays I am always late because I cant find a parking spot, even though I leave 20 minutes from my house. It is getting annoying.

    ReplyDelete